4. CITY: Los Santos
  5. STATE: San Andreas

VEHICLES TO BE REGISTERED FOR EXEMPTION:
Maximum of 2
  • Vehicle: Declasse Granger 3600LX
    Plates: YAP269

PART II.

EXEMPTION FOR CREDIBLE THREAT:
Credible threat is gauged by submitting a Crime Complaint Report to the Area Detectives Division. Once the Crime Complaint Coordinator has reviewed the presented evidence, they will inform the Traffic Division of approval or dismissal of the application for window tint exemption.

I confirm I have emailed the Crime Complaint Coordinator with a Crime Complaint regarding a credible threat.
Date Complaint Filed: 13/Nov/2022

PART III.

I certify and affirm that all information presented in this form is true and correct, that any documents, including supporting documentation that I have presented to the Los Santos Police Department are true, accurate, and genuine. I make this certification and affirmation under penalty of perjury and I understand that knowingly making a false statement or representation on this form is a criminal offense.

Signature of Vehicle Registrant:
Kevin Carney

X Kevin Carney

Date:
13/Nov/2022

Camilla Thompson
Captain III
Captain III
Primary Assignment: Traffic Division
Serial No.: 44159
bwlspdlogo
LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT
TRAFFIC DIVISION

To Mr Kevin Carney,
  • Your application has been received and acknowledged by the Traffic Division. Your application will be reviewed within forty eight hours of receiving this notice.

Please remain patient during this time and do not contact any Traffic Division members in attempts to speed up the process as this can result in your application being denied.

Respectfully,

Camilla Thompson
Commanding Officer
Traffic Division
Los Santos Police Department
Camilla Thompson
Captain III
Captain III
Serial No.: 44159
bwlspdlogo
TRAFFIC DIVISION

To Mr Kevin Carney,
  • Upon review of your tint exemption application, your application has been marked as PENDING for the following items:
    • After checking with our Crime Coordinator, we have found that no Crime Complaint was filed for any threats made to you. Please have this rectified.
    At this time, you may elect to either withdraw your application or provide the additional information required within the next forty-eight (48) hours. Should you have any question, concern or require any information in regards to this decision, please do not hesitate to contact a Senior Traffic Officer, Traffic Division.

Respectfully,

Camilla Thompson
Commanding Officer
Traffic Division
Sarah Watson
Police Officer III+1
Police Officer III+1
Badge Number: 29959
Serial No.: 29959
bwlspdlogo
TRAFFIC DIVISION

To Mr Kevin Carney,
  • Upon review of your tint exemption application, your application has been marked as DENIED due to the following items:
    • Failure to provide additional information as required within the given timeframe.
    Should you have any question, concern or require any information in regards to this decision, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Respectfully,

Sarah Watson
Senior Traffic Officer
Traffic Division