The Official Site of the Los Santos Police Department

"to protect and to serve"

Ryan Nguyen
Retired Police Officer II
Primary Assignment: Mission Row Division
RockOutSkyGuy wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:04 pm (( My application is currently pending and I am awaiting a name change on the forums, something I have no control over. If the recruitment closes while still pending, am I denied or am I good to continue with the process? ))
When the recruitment closes, any pending applications will still be reviewed and accepted if they meet the criteria.
Angelo Moretti
Retired Police Detective II
Retired Police Detective II
Badge Number: 5458
Primary Assignment: N/A
Santiago Rodriguez wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:12 pm
RockOutSkyGuy wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:04 pm (( My application is currently pending and I am awaiting a name change on the forums, something I have no control over. If the recruitment closes while still pending, am I denied or am I good to continue with the process? ))
When the recruitment closes, any pending applications will still be reviewed and accepted if they meet the criteria.
Thanks.
Andrei Kvyat
Elena Villarreal wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:06 pm
Ashley Dawson wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:16 am
Andrei Kvyat wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:26 pm Hey! So I've considered rejoining after having played on LSRP. My situation is that I will be leaving for basic training with the danish military at the start of august. I will be living in the barracks on week days for 4 months, but I will be home in my apartment on weekends.

Is it alright that I will be limited to playing on weekends or would you rather see me apply when I have more time?
Going to let a higher rank answer on that.
Elena Villarreal wrote:.
If you manage to pass the recruitment process, you can put absence up to 1 month. About the activity, it can be discussed with Staff Officers.
Thank you for the answer. Is it possible to appeal the application decision, seeing as it was denied solely on my hours played? I have reached the required 10 now and I would love it if you would reconsider and let me through anyway. I think I would be a benefit to the LSPD with the experience that I have from LSRP. I also hoped to join in the same recruitment wave as my friend.
Samantha Lee
Badge Number: 25
Primary Assignment: Traffic Division
Andrei Kvyat wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:48 pm
Ashley Dawson wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:16 am

Going to let a higher rank answer on that.

If you manage to pass the recruitment process, you can put absence up to 1 month. About the activity, it can be discussed with Staff Officers.
Thank you for the answer. Is it possible to appeal the application decision, seeing as it was denied solely on my hours played? I have reached the required 10 now and I would love it if you would reconsider and let me through anyway. I think I would be a benefit to the LSPD with the experience that I have from LSRP. I also hoped to join in the same recruitment wave as my friend.
Hey, unfortunately your application will stay denied for this recruitment drive. We're currently already handling a mass amount of students and see no reason to overrule the deny and accept your application. Our application requirements and basic rules clearly states that you need to have a character with at least 10+ hours IG, it's the very first rule on the list. You took a risk and applied anyway, unfortunately you will have to live with the consequences for this drive.
Andrei Kvyat
Ashley Dawson wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:58 pm
Andrei Kvyat wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:48 pm

Hey, unfortunately your application will stay denied for this recruitment drive. We're currently already handling a mass amount of students and see no reason to overrule the deny and accept your application. Our application requirements and basic rules clearly states that you need to have a character with at least 10+ hours IG, it's the very first rule on the list. You took a risk and applied anyway, unfortunately you will have to live with the consequences for this drive.
Fair enough, thank you anyway!
Vincent Bisceglia
Is there a way to arrange a specific time for the Teamspeak interview? It seems to me that it is highly impractical for anyone to wait for hours in the hope of obtaining an interview while establishing a specific date & time would save everyone's time.
Emily Santiago
Retired Police Detective III
Badge Number: 2232
Vincent Bisceglia wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:08 pm Is there a way to arrange a specific time for the Teamspeak interview? It seems to me that it is highly impractical for anyone to wait for hours in the hope of obtaining an interview while establishing a specific date & time would save everyone's time.
Contact your assigned recruiter to schedule an interview.
Shang Takashi
I am very new to the server, got 1 hour now - when is the next recruitment taking place? I am curious to know so I can make it up to 10 hours before it takes place. Thankyou.
Emily Santiago
Shang Takashi wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:36 am I am very new to the server, got 1 hour now - when is the next recruitment taking place? I am curious to know so I can make it up to 10 hours before it takes place. Thankyou.
You should be able to get the 10 hours, the recruitment won't open for a while. However, there are no words on when.
Ada Seong
Retired Police Officer III
Badge Number: 21272
Does recruitment open roughly once a month? I won't be applying this month, but may next, depending on a bunch of factors.
Ryan Nguyen
Angela Thompson wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:02 pm Does recruitment open roughly once a month? I won't be applying this month, but may next, depending on a bunch of factors.
That factor depends on how many applicants make it in the faction and their completion of the Field Training Program. I can not guarantee you that we will open recruitment next month, that is too soon to say.
Ada Seong
Badge Number: 21272
Santiago Rodriguez wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:24 am
Angela Thompson wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:02 pm Does recruitment open roughly once a month? I won't be applying this month, but may next, depending on a bunch of factors.
That factor depends on how many applicants make it in the faction and their completion of the Field Training Program. I can not guarantee you that we will open recruitment next month, that is too soon to say.
Got it, no worries. Hopefully it won't be too long until the next one, at any rate. Thank you.
Samantha Lee
Badge Number: 25
Primary Assignment: Traffic Division
Marcus Creed wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:01 am Is it possible to ask for the result of DI to be appealed and reviewed once more?
Your DI has already been reviewed by senior officers in the division, your's was done by the Assistant Command Officer. There's no reason to review it once more.
Ryan Nguyen
Clark Adkins wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:48 am How many days does it approximately take to become Police Officer II?
21 days if you pass the Field Training Program successfully. That is 6 FTP sessions and the last few needs to be positive and no disciplinary actions taken against you.
Emily Santiago
Clark Adkins wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:44 pm How much time does the academy session last? And is it only one or split into parts?
Only one session that takes up from two to two and a half hours.