Address: 210 Occupation Avenue
City: Los Santos
State: San Andreas
Phone Number: 3582764

Race: Caucasian

Have you ever been convicted of a crime?:
  • [-] No
Waiver and release of claim
As a condition precedent to being permitted to ride as a Ride-Along Observer in a vehicle or vehicles operated by any officer or person employed by the Los Santos Police Department, I the undersigned, waive any claim I may have against the Los Santos Police Department and the officers, agents and employees of the Los Santos Police Department for any loss of life, bodily injury, property damage or any other claim whatsoever that I may sustain as a result of riding as such Ride-Along Observer. I also promise I have read and I understand all of the Ride-Along regulations. I further agree that this waiver of liability by me is binding on my legal representatives, heirs, and successors, and shall have the same legal effect as I have agreed to herein.

Applicant's Signature: Image
Date Signed: 05/JAN/2019
Andrew Bixler
Primary Assignment: Mission Row Division
Serial No.: 87413

radlogo Logo radlogo

Image LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT Image
Field Ride Along Application
Dear Mr Manning,
  • We are glad to inform you that your ride-along request has been ACCEPTED. Make sure that you have understood the guidelines and the requirements of the program. Your ride-along privileges will end on 20/JAN/2019. We wish you good luck on patrol!
Sincerely
Detective I Jackson Shea
Los Santos Police Department
Andrew Bixler
Primary Assignment: Mission Row Division
Serial No.: 87413

radlogo Logo radlogo

Image LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT Image
Field Ride Along Application
Dear Mr Manning,

Your ride-along privileges have now EXPIRED. You are allowed to re-apply if you still wish to remain in the ride-along program. From this day forward you are no longer allowed to go on a ride-along unless a new request has been accepted.

Sincerely
Detective II Jackson Shea
Los Santos Police Department