"to protect and to serve"

Holly Miller
Retired Police Officer II
Retired Police Officer II
Primary Assignment: Mission Row Division
Los Santos Police Department
ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES BUREAU

Police Ride Along Application Form

To assist us in reviewing your application, we request that you complete this questionnaire. The information that you provide will be used only for evaluation and suitability checks. Please read each question carefully and mark one response to each question that applies.
1. Personal Information:
  • 1.1 Last Name: Marsh
    1.2 First Name: Sam
    1.3 Middle Name: Charles
  • 1.4 Address: 3217 North Rockford Drive
    1.5 City: Los Santos
    1.6 State: San Andreas
  • 1.7 Current Occupation: PR Director - Pillbox Hill Medical Center
    1.8 Phone Number: 9121
    1.9 Date Of Birth: 30/SEP/1988
    1.10 Gender:
    • [X] Male
      [-] Female
      [-] Other
  • 1.11 Ethnic Group / Race (mark only one)
    • [-] Black
      [-] Hispanic
      [-] Asian/Pacific Islander
      [X] Caucasian
      [-] American Indian
      [-] Filipino
      [-] Middle Eastern

2. Criminal & Citation Record:
  • The Los Santos Police Department conducts a Criminal Background check on all ride-along applicants. Applicants are also required to inform the Los Santos Police Department of any type of Criminal Background or interactions they may have had with the Department. Failure to do so will lead to an immediate denial of the application and possible restrictions on further applications.

2.1 Please mark one of the following that best applies on the basis of severity:
    • [X] I have a clean Criminal Record.
      [-] I have received Traffic/Infraction citations from San Andreas Law Enforcement that I have paid or had upheld in Court.
      [-] I have been arrested by San Andreas Law Enforcement on Misdemeanour charges which I have pled Guilty/No Contest to or have had upheld in Court.
      [-] I have been arrested by San Andreas Law Enforcement on Felony charges which I have pled Guilty/No Contest to or have had upheld in Court.

3. Release & Waiver:
  • As a condition precedent to being permitted to ride as a Ride-Along Observer in a vehicle or vehicles operated by any officer or person employed by the Los Santos Police Department, I the undersigned, waive any claim I may have against the Los Santos Police Department and the officers, agents and employees of the Los Santos Police Department for any loss of life, bodily injury, property damage or any other claim whatsoever that I may sustain as a result of riding as such Ride-Along Observer. I also promise I have read, and I understand all of the Ride-Along regulations. I further agree that this waiver of liability by me is binding on my legal representatives, heirs, and successors, and shall have the same legal effect as I have agreed to herein.

3.1 Full Name (Signature): S.Marsh
    3.2 Full Name (Print Name): SAM MARSH
    3.3 Date: 06/FEB/2022
Leo Romanov
Police Lieutenant II
Police Lieutenant II
Badge Number: 38802
Primary Assignment: Metropolitan Division
Serial No.: 38802

BRANCH GOODWATER
CHIEF OF POLICE

VESPUCCI HEADQUARTERS
1308 SAN ANDREAS AVE.
PO BOX 325
LOS SANTOS, SAN ANDREAS
bwlspdlogo

Dear Mr. Sam Marsh,
  • Following a review of your application by a Recruitment Officer, we are happy to inform you that your application has been ACCEPTED.

In addition, please ensure that you have understood the guidelines and the requirements of the program. Your ride along privileges will not expire until further notice..
Kind regards,

Dean Sherman,
Assistant Commanding Officer,
Support Services Bureau
Victor Spencer
Police Sergeant II
Police Sergeant II
Primary Assignment: Air Support Division
Serial No.: 70000

DWAYNE BURKE
CHIEF OF POLICE

CANDIDATE ASSESSMENT CENTER
POLICE ADMINISTRATION BUILDING,
2 W OCCUPATION AVENUE
LOS SANTOS, SAN ANDREAS
bwlspdlogo

Dear Mr. Sam Marsh,
  • Your ride-along privileges have now EXPIRED. You may re-apply if you still wish to remain in the ride-along program. From this day forward you are no longer permitted to go on a ride-along, unless a new request has been accepted.
Kind regards,

Victor Spencer
Lead Recruitment Officer, Support Services Bureau