LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT
RIDE-ALONG REQUEST FORM

• 1. Your firstname: Vanessa

2. Your lastname: Halloway

3. Your title: Miss

4. Your telephone number: 53023760

5. Your occupation: Self-Employed

6. With an [X], please mark one of the following which best applies to you:

[X] I have never received any Traffic or Infraction citations, nor have I ever been arrested on Misdemeanour or Felony charges.
    [ ] I have received one or more Traffic and/or Infraction citations.
    [ ] I have been arrested on one or more Misdemeanour charges.
    [ ] I have been arrested on one or more Felony charges.

7. Release and Waiver of Liability:

I, the undersigned, have requested permission of the Los Santos Police Department to participate in the Police Ride-Along Program. I understand the ride-along program involves riding in a police vehicle being operated by a police officer who is performing both routine and emergency police functions. I acknowledge that riding in a police vehicle can be a potentially dangerous activity, as it may be necessary to operate the vehicle outside of the normal rules of the road. I further acknowledge that I may be exposed to dangerous and/or hazardous situations inherent in police work where I may be at risk for serious, or even fatal, injury. I understand that police officers cannot avoid all dangers or disregard their duties which involve such dangers or hazards simply because I am accompanying him/her. Knowing the risks involved, I hereby assume any and all risks of injury, death or property damage arising out of or in any way connected with my participation in the ride-along program. I, the undersigned, in consideration of being allowed to participate in the ride-along program do for myself, my heirs, next of kin, family, guardians, executors, administrators and assigns, forever waive, release, and discharge the City of Los Santos and its officers, officials, employees, agents and volunteers from and against any and all claims, damages, or liabilities arising out of or in any way connected with my participation in the ride-along program.

I have carefully read the foregoing Release and Waiver of Liability. I understand the contents thereof and I sign the same freely and voluntarily.

Print your full name in BLOCK capitals: VANESSA HALLOWAY
    Your signature: V.Halloway
    Date and time signed: 20/MAR/2024 8:45
Philip Walker
Police Officer III+1
Police Officer III+1
Primary Assignment: Metropolitan Division
Serial No.: 78105
LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT

DWAYNE BURKE
Chief of Police

LSPD Headquarters
2 W Occupation Avenue
Los Santos, SA. 90012
HANK PRESTON
Mayor

March 21st, 2024

Vanessa Halloway

CIVILIAN RIDE-ALONG REQUEST APPROVED

Thank you for your interest in the Los Santos Police Department's ride along program.

Your ride along request has been reviewed by the Recruitment and Employment Division. We are delighted to inform you that your request has been approved. Before attending a ride along, please reacquaint yourself with the Department's Ride-Along Program Regulations.

To attend a police ride-along, present yourself at the LSPD Mission Row Community Police Station, 2 Sinner St, Los Santos, SA 90014 (( /gps Mission Row Station - Garage Access )) in formal business attire with valid identification. Alternatively, you may attempt to schedule a ride-along in advance via telephone by calling the Mission Row Community Police Station's front desk on 9101. Once the answer machine has played, please leave your full name, what time you will be at the station and a telephone number that you can be called back on.

On behalf of the Department, we wish you a safe and enjoyable experience on your-ride along. If you have any questions or concerns about the Department's ride-along program, please contact a Recruitment and Employment Division Officer.

Respectfully,

DWAYNE BURKE
Chief of Police

Philip Walker, Police Officer III+1
Officer-in-Charge, Recruitment Section
Recruitment and Employment Division

AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
www.LSPDonline.org
www.joinLSPD.com