Dr Emily Whitman
Primary Assignment: N/A
bwlspdlogo
LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT
TRAFFIC DIVISION

APPLICATION FOR WINDOW TINT EXEMPTION
BUSINESS VEHICLE FORM

PART I.
To be completed by the business owner or authorized representative.
  1. FIRST NAME: Emily
  2. SURNAME: Whitman
  3. FULL BUSINESS NAME: Aurum Corporation
  4. BUSINESS LOCATION: 2 Mission Row, Los Santos.
  5. STATE: San Andreas
  6. IF FORM IS COMPLETED BY AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE, ATTACH WRITTEN CONSENT FROM BUSINESS OWNER: ACCESS

PART II.

VEHICLES TO BE REGISTERED FOR EXEMPTION:
Only vehicles that will be used in the capacity that the PASS Act ordains. No limit.
  • Vehicle: Declasse Granger 3600LX
    Plates: AURUM001
  • Vehicle: Declasse Granger 3600LX
    Plates: VZK898
  • Vehicle: Coil Raiden
    Plates: JSN423

TYPE OF BUSINESS: Oil & Gas, Energy.

PURPOSE FOR TINT EXEMPTION
Explain why listed vehicles require a tint exemption permit.

Reason: - The Coil Raiden is used as a primary source of transport for the Executive team within the company, thus some degree of privacy would be required. The two grangers are backup transport vehicles and always follow in tandem with the Raiden which the Aurum Security team operate, though are also used as primary transport when required. We would kindly ask for these vehicles to offer privacy for the executive team when they are being transported from A-B.

PART III.

I certify and affirm that all information presented in this form is true and correct, that any documents, including supporting documentation that I have presented to the Los Santos Police Department are true, accurate, and genuine. I make this certification and affirmation under penalty of perjury and I understand that knowingly making a false statement or representation on this form is a criminal offense.

Signature of Business Registrant or Authorized Representative thereof:
EMILY WHITMAN

X Image

Date:
04/FEB/2023

Richard Forester
Captain I
Captain I
Primary Assignment: Recruitment and Employment Division
bwlspdlogo
TRAFFIC DIVISION

To Dr. Whitman,
  • Your application has been received and acknowledged by the Traffic Division. Your application will be reviewed within forty eight hours of receiving this notice.

Please remain patient during this time and do not contact any Traffic Division members in attempts to speed up the process as this can result in your application being denied.

Respectfully,
Police Officer III+1 Ridley Foster
Senior Traffic Officer
Traffic Division
Los Santos Police Department
Sarah Watson
Police Officer III+1
Police Officer III+1
Badge Number: 29959
Primary Assignment: Traffic Division
Serial No.: 29959
bwlspdlogo
TRAFFIC DIVISION

To Dr. Whitman,
  • Thank you for your patience in regards to your application to receive tint exemptions on the selected vehicles. Based upon the information provided, the Traffic Division is pleased to inform you that your application has been ACCEPTED at this time for the following:
    • All requested vehicles.
    • Vehicles listed below:
      • Vehicle: Model
        Plates: XXXYYY
    To complete your application, the following administrative fees must be filed. Upon receipt of the below fees and receipt of email requesting certification, your certifications for tint exemptions will be awarded for a timespan of one (1) year from date of receipt. Please note that the Los Santos Police Department only takes receipt of bank transfer; cash is not accepted and will be refused.

• PAYABLE TO: LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT
    • ROUTING NUMBER: 020000026
    • ADMINISTRATION FEE: $5000
    • FEE PER VEHICLE (3): $7500
    • TOTAL: $12,500
    • REFERENCE FOR PAYMENT: (TE)AC-12APR23
    Once payment is made, please reply with the following form. Should you have any question, concern or require any information in regards to this decision, please do not hesitate to contact a Senior Traffic Officer, Traffic Division.
Code: Select all
[b][size=130]TINT EXEMPTION PAYMENT PROCESSED[/size][/b]

I can confirm that the payment for the Tint Exemption application has been processed and sent to the Los Santos Police Department.
[url=SCREENSHOTLINK]EVIDENCE[/url]
Respectfully,

Sarah Watson
Senior Traffic Officer
Traffic Division
Los Santos Police Department
Sarah Watson
Police Officer III+1
Police Officer III+1
Badge Number: 29959
Primary Assignment: Traffic Division
Serial No.: 29959
bwlspdlogo
TRAFFIC DIVISION

To Dr. Whitman,
  • We are pleased to inform you that all pre-approval checks have now been resolved and that your application for tint exemptions has been APPROVED. Contained within this letter you will find the certifications for the approved vehicles and their level of tint exemption.

Please keep all certificates within the glove box of the matching vehicle and provide the document to any Law Enforcement Officer if detained in connection with the vehicle. Upon the expiry of the certification, a new application for tint exemption may be made.
Respectfully,

Sarah Watson
Senior Traffic Officer
Traffic Division
SPOILER: show