4. CITY: Los SAntos
  5. STATE: San Andreas

VEHICLES TO BE REGISTERED FOR EXEMPTION:
Maximum of 2
  • Vehicle: Mammoth Patriot
    Plates: DJQ052

PART II.

MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS FOR EXEMPTION:
Skip if not applicable | (( Convert cb to cbc for a checkmark ))

Abinism
Chronic actinic dermatitis/actinic reticuloid
Dermatomyositis
Lupus erythematosus
Porphyria
Xeroderma (pigmentosa) pigmentosum
Severe drug photosensitivity provided that the course of treatment causing the photosensitivity is expected to be of prolonged duration
Photophobia associated with an ophthalmic or neurological disorder
If other condition or disorder causing severe photosensitivity in which a person is required to be shielded from sun rays for medical reasons, please fill the field in below:
Other: -

EVIDENCE OF MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS:
Medical diagnosis must provide the certified medical provider's name, examination date (must be within one month of from the date this form is submitted to the LSPD), and clinic name. Certified medical professional must have a San Andreas certification.

** ATTACHED DOCUMENTS IF APPLICABLE. **

ACCESS
ACCESS
ACCESS

EXEMPTION FOR CREDIBLE THREAT:
Credible threat is gauged by submitting a Crime Complaint Report to the Area Detectives Division. Once the Crime Complaint Coordinator has reviewed the presented evidence, they will inform the Traffic Division of approval or dismissal of the application for window tint exemption.

I confirm I have emailed the Crime Complaint Coordinator with a Crime Complaint regarding a credible threat.
Date Complaint Filed: N/A - Contunation of Cert Ref #032, threats are continuous, several call for services coming from me regarding shootouts and being followed.

PART III.

I certify and affirm that all information presented in this form is true and correct, that any documents, including supporting documentation that I have presented to the Los Santos Police Department are true, accurate, and genuine. I make this certification and affirmation under penalty of perjury and I understand that knowingly making a false statement or representation on this form is a criminal offense.

Signature of Vehicle Registrant:
Sign Name in Full

Howard Penkins Image

Date:
02/JAN/2023

Richard Forester
Captain I
Captain I
Primary Assignment: Recruitment and Employment Division
bwlspdlogo
LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT
TRAFFIC DIVISION

To Mr Penkins,
  • Your application has been received and acknowledged by the Traffic Division. Your application will be reviewed within forty eight hours of receiving this notice.

Please remain patient during this time and do not contact any Traffic Division members in attempts to speed up the process as this can result in your application being denied.

Respectfully,
Ridley Foster
Senior Traffic Officer
Traffic Division
Los Santos Police Department
Richard Forester
Captain I
Captain I
Primary Assignment: Recruitment and Employment Division
bwlspdlogo
LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT
TRAFFIC DIVISION

To Mr Penkins,
  • Upon review of your tint exemption application, your application has been marked as DENIED due to the following items:
    • No recent Crime Complaints Reports have been reported to the department.
    • The Crime Complaints Co-ordinator has no evidence that there is any credible threat against you at this time.
    Should you have any questions, concerns or require any information in regards to this decision, please do not hesitate to contact a Senior Traffic Officer, Traffic Division.

Respectfully,
Ridley Foster
Senior Traffic Officer
Traffic Division
Los Santos Police Department