4. CITY: Los Santos
  5. STATE: San Andreas

VEHICLES TO BE REGISTERED FOR EXEMPTION:
Maximum of 2
  • Vehicle: Iwagen
    Plates: BJB089

PART II.

EXEMPTION FOR CREDIBLE THREAT:
Credible threat is gauged by submitting a Crime Complaint Report to the Area Detectives Division. Once the Crime Complaint Coordinator has reviewed the presented evidence, they will inform the Traffic Division of approval or dismissal of the application for window tint exemption.

I confirm I have emailed the Crime Complaint Coordinator with a Crime Complaint regarding a credible threat.
Date Complaint Filed: N/A

NB. Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of San Andreas. Previously presided as a Judge in the Superior Court of Los Santos and thus a credible threat is present given the numerous cases and judgements rendered against violent individuals, especially given the current climate and press release from the DAO.

PART III.

I certify and affirm that all information presented in this form is true and correct, that any documents, including supporting documentation that I have presented to the Los Santos Police Department are true, accurate, and genuine. I make this certification and affirmation under penalty of perjury and I understand that knowingly making a false statement or representation on this form is a criminal offense.

Signature of Vehicle Registrant:
Sign Name in Full

X Image

Date:
10/DEC/2022

Sofia Ortega
Captain II
Captain II
Primary Assignment: Field Training Program
Serial No.: 62060
Withdrawn
Sarah Watson
Police Officer III+1
Police Officer III+1
Badge Number: 29959
Primary Assignment: Traffic Division
Serial No.: 29959
bwlspdlogo
LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT
TRAFFIC DIVISION

To Mr Morgan Jones,
  • Upon review of your tint exemption application, your application has been marked as DENIED due to the following items:
    • Withdrawn by sender.
    Should you have any question, concern or require any information in regards to this decision, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Respectfully,

Sarah Watson
Senior Traffic Officer
Traffic Division
Los Santos Police Department