The Official Site of the Los Santos Police Department

"to protect and to serve"

The Tint Exemption Desk allows the public to submit a request for tint exemption status of their vehicle, per the Permittance Of Anonymizing Shades Statewide Act Of 2021.
Police Department
LSPD
LSPD
Primary Assignment: N/A
Logotdlogo

APPLICATION FOR WINDOW TINT EXEMPTION
INDIVIDUAL EXEMPTION

Chapter II, Section III of the The Permittance of Anonymizing Shades Statewide (PASS) Act provides for the possibility of exemption for individual persons that are diagnosed by a certified medical provider for medical purposes or for individual persons under serious or credible threat, provided that they may present a reasonable case for the necessity of window tint exemption to be judged by good cause under a shall-issue basis. The individual person under whose name is granted a tint exemption permit must have the vehicle registered under their name and either operate or be a passenger of said vehicle.
Code: Select all
[divbox2=#f0f0f0]
[center][bwlspdlogo=200][/center]

[center][b][size=120]LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT
TRAFFIC DIVISION[/size][/b][/center]

[hr][/hr]
[center][b][size=110]APPLICATION FOR WINDOW TINT EXEMPTION
INDIVIDUAL EXEMPTION FORM[/size][/b][/center]
[hr][/hr]

[size=120][u]PART I.[/u][/size]

[list=1][*][b]FIRST NAME: [/b]
[*][b]SURNAME: [/b]
[*][b]CONTACT NUMBER: [/b]
[*][b]ADDRESS (NUMBER & STREET): [/b]
[*][b]CITY: [/b]
[*][b]STATE:[/b] San Andreas
[/list]

[b]VEHICLES TO BE REGISTERED FOR EXEMPTION:[/b]
[size=85]Maximum of 2[/size]
[list][*][u]Vehicle:[/u] Make & Model
[u]Plates:[/u] XXX###
[*][u]Vehicle:[/u] Make & Model
[u]Plates:[/u] XXX###
[/list]

[hr][/hr]

[size=120][u]PART II.[/u][/size]

[b]MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS FOR EXEMPTION:[/b]
[size=85]Skip if not applicable | (( Convert cb to cbc for a checkmark ))[/size]

[cb] Abinism
[cb] Chronic actinic dermatitis/actinic reticuloid
[cb] Dermatomyositis
[cb] Lupus erythematosus
[cb] Porphyria
[cb] Xeroderma (pigmentosa) pigmentosum
[cb] Severe drug photosensitivity provided that the course of treatment causing the photosensitivity is expected to be of prolonged duration
[cb] Photophobia associated with an ophthalmic or neurological disorder
[cb] If other condition or disorder causing severe photosensitivity in which a person is required to be shielded from sun rays for medical reasons, please fill the field in below:
[u]Other:[/u] -

[b]EVIDENCE OF MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS:[/b]
[size=85]Medical diagnosis must provide the certified medical provider's name, examination date (must be within one month of from the date this form is submitted to the LSPD), and clinic name. Certified medical professional must have a San Andreas certification.[/size]

[color=#800080]** ATTACHED DOCUMENTS IF APPLICABLE. **[/color]

[url=LINK]ACCESS[/url]
[url=LINK]ACCESS[/url]
[url=LINK]ACCESS[/url]

[b]EXEMPTION FOR CREDIBLE THREAT:[/b]
[size=85]Credible threat is gauged by submitting a [url=https://lspd.gta.world/viewtopic.php?f=2183&t=52756]Crime Complaint Report[/url] to the Area Detectives Division. Once the Crime Complaint Coordinator has reviewed the presented evidence, they will inform the Traffic Division of approval or dismissal of the application for window tint exemption.[/size]

[cb] I confirm I have emailed the Crime Complaint Coordinator with a Crime Complaint regarding a credible threat.
[b]Date Complaint Filed: [/b] DD/MMM/YYYY

[hr][/hr]

[size=120][u]PART III.[/u][/size]

[size=90]I certify and affirm that all information presented in this form is true and correct, that any documents, including supporting documentation that I have presented to the Los Santos Police Department are true, accurate, and genuine. I make this certification and affirmation under penalty of perjury and I understand that knowingly making a false statement or representation on this form is a criminal offense.[/size]

[b]Signature of Vehicle Registrant:[/b]
[size=85]Sign Name in Full[/size]

X [u][i]SIGNATURE HERE[/i][/u]

[b]Date:[/b]
DD/MMM/YYYY

[/divbox2]
bwlspdlogo
LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT
TRAFFIC DIVISION

APPLICATION FOR WINDOW TINT EXEMPTION
INDIVIDUAL EXEMPTION FORM

PART I.
  1. FIRST NAME:
  2. SURNAME:
  3. CONTACT NUMBER:
  4. ADDRESS (NUMBER & STREET):
  5. CITY:
  6. STATE: San Andreas

VEHICLES TO BE REGISTERED FOR EXEMPTION:
Maximum of 2
  • Vehicle: Make & Model
    Plates: XXX###
  • Vehicle: Make & Model
    Plates: XXX###

PART II.

MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS FOR EXEMPTION:
Skip if not applicable | (( Convert cb to cbc for a checkmark ))

Abinism
Chronic actinic dermatitis/actinic reticuloid
Dermatomyositis
Lupus erythematosus
Porphyria
Xeroderma (pigmentosa) pigmentosum
Severe drug photosensitivity provided that the course of treatment causing the photosensitivity is expected to be of prolonged duration
Photophobia associated with an ophthalmic or neurological disorder
If other condition or disorder causing severe photosensitivity in which a person is required to be shielded from sun rays for medical reasons, please fill the field in below:
Other: -

EVIDENCE OF MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS:
Medical diagnosis must provide the certified medical provider's name, examination date (must be within one month of from the date this form is submitted to the LSPD), and clinic name. Certified medical professional must have a San Andreas certification.

** ATTACHED DOCUMENTS IF APPLICABLE. **

ACCESS
ACCESS
ACCESS

EXEMPTION FOR CREDIBLE THREAT:
Credible threat is gauged by submitting a Crime Complaint Report to the Area Detectives Division. Once the Crime Complaint Coordinator has reviewed the presented evidence, they will inform the Traffic Division of approval or dismissal of the application for window tint exemption.

I confirm I have emailed the Crime Complaint Coordinator with a Crime Complaint regarding a credible threat.
Date Complaint Filed: DD/MMM/YYYY

PART III.

I certify and affirm that all information presented in this form is true and correct, that any documents, including supporting documentation that I have presented to the Los Santos Police Department are true, accurate, and genuine. I make this certification and affirmation under penalty of perjury and I understand that knowingly making a false statement or representation on this form is a criminal offense.

Signature of Vehicle Registrant:
Sign Name in Full

X SIGNATURE HERE

Date:
DD/MMM/YYYY