COMMANDING OFFICER, PERSONNEL DIVISION
Police Administrator III Jacqueline Coburn
OFFICER-IN-CHARGE, CIVILIAN EMPLOYMENT SECTION
Senior Administrative Clerk I Vacant
- Posts: 1521
- Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:53 am
- Primary Assignment: N/A
PUBLIC RELATIONS SPECIALIST
CITY OF LOS SANTOS, SA
$64,717.00 - $78,940.00 annually
Job Type ................
: Public Relations Specialists will work alongside Public Communications & Community Relations staff with performing a number of tasks such as; writing and submitting press releases to the department's Newsroom website; preparation and dissemination of information on a number of high profile incidents to the media; management and oversight of the department's social media presence on FaceBrowser, and help design, write and publish the department's monthly newsletter; among other duties designated or fall under the Public Communications section.
$64,717.00 - $78,940.00
- .Applicants are required to be at least 21 years of age at the time of application.
- .Applicants are required to be in possession of a valid San Andreas driver's license at the time of application.
- .Applicants are required to be graduated from an accredited four-year college or university with a major in public relations, journalism or mass communication, with successful completion of 24 semester or 12 quarter units in one of these fields. If this critera is not met, applicant need not apply.
- .United States citizenship, or non-citizens must be permanent resident aliens who, in accordance with the requirements of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), are eligible and have applied for citizenship. Documentation that the USCIS accepted the candidate's application for citizenship prior to the written test date must be submitted during the selection process.
- .A history of ethical and moral behavior is of the utmost importance. Your past behavior and the choices you have made must demonstrate positive traits that will support your candidacy for this position and reflect favorably on your character. Candidates who have a history of unethical or immoral behavior will not be hired. You will be subjected to an intensive background evaluation, pursuant to the City of Los Santos Public Safety Background Standards.
- .Applicants are required to maintain exceptional communicative skills with the English language, both written and verbal.
(( OUT OF CHARACTER REQUIREMENTS ))
- Candidates may be asked in addition to their Preliminary Background Application; to produce a document no more than 500 words in the format of a news report with the purpose of informing the public on a recent incident or happening that occurred. Candidates who fail to complete this short news report, or not produce a standard expected of the candidate's listed education, qualfications and/or experience — will not be considered any further and their application will not be processed. This supplemental will be decided on a case-by-case basis upon review and candidates may not be required to provide this document. Further information on what is required of the candidate will be provided in private correspondence should they need to produce this supplemental document.
- .Applicants are required to have at least ten (10) hours of in-game time, irrespective of character.
- .Applicants are required to match their forum and applicant names.
- .Applicants must provide unedited screenshots as requested throughout the application process.
- .Applicants must be in good standing with the Community and may be disqualified from the selection process for prior admin jails or bans.
- .(( Applicants are permitted to have one forum account. Those applicants that have lost their account information and seek to recover it may contact Command Staff, if necessary. ))
- .(( Applicants are only granted to name-change during the hiring process if they have explicit permission from the Personnel Division's Commanding Officer. ))