Multiple Opportunities
Forum rules: 
ppdlogo

CIVILIAN EMPLOYEE EMPLOYMENT

COMMANDING OFFICER, PERSONNEL DIVISION
Police Administrator I Danica Ashford

OFFICER-IN-CHARGE, CIVILIAN EMPLOYMENT SECTION
Vacant

The Los Santos Police Department sincerely apologizes in advance if the application processing time takes longer than usual. Despite unfortunate understaffing issues, the Civilian Employment Section exerts its best efforts in handling all applications and interviews in a timely manner.
Police Department
LSPD
LSPD
Primary Assignment: N/A

JOBS OPEN TO ALL

Career Pages

ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK 1358

Salary

Job Type

Department

Closing Date

$42,678.00 - $62,431.00 Annually (( $2,100/hr ))

FULL-TIME

Police Civilian

Continious

Job Number

Opening Date

CITY OF LOS SANTOS, SA

10/JAN/2024 12:00 AM

DUTIES

An Administrative Clerk performs general office work, which may include customer service, basic word processing, data entry, filing and organizing, and related work.

An Administrative Clerk regularly communicates with civilians and sworn personnel which involves answering phone calls, responding to emails, and processing records. They are responsible for maintaining accurate, up-to-date records that are organized and delivered appropriately.

This position plays a vital role in supporting the smooth operation of the Department. They must be highly organized, possess strong communication skills, and be able to work under pressure. Additionally, they must have excellent attention to detail and be able to prioritize tasks efficiently.

REQUIREMENT(S)/MINIMUM QUALIFICATION(S)

1. Ideally: Six months of full-time paid experience in clerical work or retail sales;
  2. Candidates must be able to communicate effectively and professionally;
  3. (( It should be noted that the listed requirements and minimum qualifications are NOT strictly enforced. If your character does not meet the IC requirements, you are still welcome to submit an application. ))

PROCESS NOTES
  1. Candidates must be at least 21 years of age at the time of application;
  2. Candidates must have proof of identity and legal right to work in the U.S. prior to the appointment;
  3. Candidates must possess a valid San Andreas driver's license which must be maintained through the course of employment. Candidates may not be eligible for appointment if their record within the last 36 months (( 30 days )) reflects three or more moving violations and/or at-fault accidents, or a conviction of a major moving violation (such as DUI);
  4. High school graduation is desired but not required;
  5. This position requires the ability to type quickly and accurately. Therefore, the Department may test your typing speed and accuracy at the time of the department selection process. You will be notified if a typing test is required. (( IC; this is not done ));
  6. Applicants who lack six months or less of the required experience may file for this examination. However, they cannot be appointed until they complete the specialized clerical training and probationary programs.

(( OUT OF CHARACTER REQUIREMENTS AND EXPECTATIONS ))

1. Prospective members must have accumulated at least ten (10) hours of playtime on their GTA World account;
  2. Prospective members must be in good standing with the community. They may be disqualified from the selection process if they have any administrative punishments (outside AFK kicks) issued within the last 60 days;
  3. Prospective members must have excellent proficiency in the English language;
  4. Prospective members must be able to adapt to the faction's roleplay expectations and have solid experience in accurately portraying and developing realistic characters. Prospective members will be portraying a government employee assigned to a Police Department. As such, their assets must be within a realistic range from our source material. Furthermore, they must understand the volatility of character development as they progress within the Department.

SELECTION PROCESS

Examination Weights:
  • Interview ...................................................... 100%

Applications are subject to review and only the most qualified candidates will be invited to an interview.

Candidates who receive a job offer will undergo a specialized training and probationary program in the civil service classification of Office Trainee or Office Staff. Upon completion, they will be appointed to Administrative Clerk vacancies in the lower pay grade position. The annual salary is at the start of the pay range. The current salary range is subject to change.

If you receive a conditional job offer, your appointment is subject to a MEDICAL EXAMINATION. Candidates must be determined to be medically qualified to perform the essential duties of an Administrative Clerk. Candidates must undergo a comprehensive medical examination given by a City physician. Part of the medical examination may include a PSYCHOLOGICAL EVALUATION. The psychological evaluation will evaluate psychological factors related to successful job performance to determine if you are suited for the difficult and stressful occupation of an Administrative Clerk.

If you receive and accept an offer of employment to a regular position with the City of Los Santos, your employee benefit coverage (including health and dental coverage as well as life insurance) will commence approximately six weeks after your original regular appointment. All City employees are required to be Disaster Service Workers.

The City of Los Santos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, creed, color, ancestry, medical condition (cancer), or Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome.

(( Applicants in the selection process may only name change if they have explicit permission from the Commanding Officer of Personnel Division. ))

SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONS
(( The following questions are part of the application form and must be pasted under Question 19. It should be noted that these questions pertain to your CHARACTER's experience. ))

SPOILER: show
Code: Select all
a. I have work experience using Microsoft Office Suite, Google Documents, and other office systems.
[list=none]
[cb] Yes
[cb] No
[/list]

b. I have work experience operating standard office equipment. (e.g. copiers, fax machines, etc.)
[list=none]
[cb] Yes
[cb] No
[/list]

c. I have work experience responding to customer inquiries in person, telephonically, and via e-mail. 
[list=none]
[cb] Yes
[cb] No
[/list]

d. I have work experience in multitasking. 
[list=none]
[cb] Yes
[cb] No
[/list]

e. I have work experience working with and maintaining confidential information. 
[list=none]
[cb] Yes
[cb] No
[/list]

f. I have work experience performing clerical functions in a fast-paced environment. 
[list=none]
[cb] Yes
[cb] No
[/list]

g. I have work experience performing clerical functions in a professional environment. 
[list=none]
[cb] Yes
[cb] No
[/list]
Danica Ashford
Police Administrator I
Police Administrator I
Primary Assignment: Personnel Division
Serial No.: N64845
15/APR/2023
  • The Los Santos Police Department is now accepting applications for Administrative Clerk!
Danica Ashford
Police Administrator I
Police Administrator I
Applications for Administrative Clerk will close on May 20, 2023, at 11:59 PM. The Los Santos Police Department will announce a new wave whenever feasible.
Danica Ashford
Police Administrator I
Police Administrator I
Applications for Administrative Clerk will open on September 23, 2023, at 12:00 AM.
Danica Ashford
Police Administrator I
Police Administrator I
Applications have been closed for a holiday recruitment break.
Danica Ashford
Police Administrator I
Police Administrator I
The Los Santos Police Department is now accepting applications for Administrative Clerk.