The Official Site of the Los Santos Police Department

"to protect and to serve"

Katarina Fiandes
Retired Police Officer III
Retired Police Officer III
Badge Number: 709
Primary Assignment: N/A
Will the Departmental interview be held appointed on a date that you give to the department?

(( Or do you have to actually stay on Teamspeak whithin the given timeframes? ))
Andrew Bixler
Primary Assignment: Mission Row Division
Serial No.: 87413
Katarina Fiandes wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:13 pm Will the Departmental interview be held appointed on a date that you give to the department?

(( Or do you have to actually stay on Teamspeak whithin the given timeframes? ))
The dates and times given to the department are used more as guidelines to know when an applicant is available to conduct their interview. It can be conducted outside the given times.

((You should be in the Recruitment Waiting Room on TS while waiting for your interview, so recruitment officers know you're available for it.))
David Kezces
Hello,

I had a question regarding joining LSPD.

I'm currently an assistant chief of police for Los Santos Police Department in a different server & I'm also an admin on that server.

I was wondering if it's a possibility to transfer from that server to this server. I have prof of evidence about my rank on that server ?

I don't need to be placed in Assistant Chief rank, I cloud start from Detective rank ?
Mireya Pereira
Badge Number: 11003
David_kezces wrote: -
(( We no longer do transfers from other departments/servers, you'll have to go through normal recruitment. ))
David Kezces
Hello,

I just applied for LSPD and for my address I put N/A because I lost my account long time ago and I just found it.
Because I was not active admins decided to put my house for sell again.
Andrew Bixler
Serial No.: 87413
David Kezces wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:09 pm Hello,

I just applied for LSPD and for my address I put N/A because I lost my account long time ago and I just found it.
Because I was not active admins decided to put my house for sell again.
(( It's relatively reasy to either buy a new property or rent somewhere so you would have an actual address. Please do so. ))
Nikolai Kalenkov
(( Hello there, I'm leaving this message in here as I believe it is better than messaging a single Recruitment Officer and for better awareness.
I've been trying since Monday to get my Departmental Interview done by staying in the indicated Teamspeak channel with my in-game character name. I understand that my times stated in my application (past midnight for the USA west coast) are the least active and it's mostly empty around then.
I'm worried that I won't make it in time, is it possible to schedule the interview with a Recruitment Officer?
Thank you. ))
Last edited by Nikolai Kalenkov on Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mireya Pereira
Badge Number: 11003
Javier Martinez wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:01 am Hello there, I'm leaving this message in here as I believe it is better than messaging a single Recruitment Officer and for better awareness.
I've been trying since Monday to get my Departmental Interview done by staying in the indicated Teamspeak channel with my in-game character name. I understand that my times stated in my application (past midnight for the USA west coast) are the least active and it's mostly empty around then.
I'm worried that I won't make it in time, is it possible to schedule the interview with a Recruitment Officer?
Thank you.
(( If you reach out to your assigned recruiter, Ryker Harris, he will try and arrange an interview with you as soon as possible. If you both are not able, poke me when you see me on Teamspeak, Violante (luna), and we can get it done. ))
Silverio De Luca
((Just a heads up,

Recruitment schedule says
POLICE ACADEMY 1: FRIDAY 18/JAN/2018 - 19:00
POLICE ACADEMY2 : SATURDAY 19/JAN/2018 - 20:00

whereas Info about the Academy session says
Date & Time: FRIDAY 18/JAN/2019 20:00
Date & Time: SATURDAY 19/JAN/2019 19:00))
Last edited by Mireya Pereira on Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Already fixed.
Lucian Morris
Badge Number: 30125
((Is a GTAWorld forum account necessary to begin/enter the Academy? I don't have one and am honestly not particularly interested in having one, as I have no plans to be active on the main forum in any way.

If yes, is there a way to edit our LSPD forum account to include our forum names? As you can see to the left of my post, mine is currently blank.))
Owen Meyer
Retired Police Captain
Retired Police Captain
Badge Number: 151
Sebastien Lacroix wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:42 pm ((Is a GTAWorld forum account necessary to begin/enter the Academy? I don't have one and am honestly not particularly interested in having one, as I have no plans to be active on the main forum in any way.

If yes, is there a way to edit our LSPD forum account to include our forum names? As you can see to the left of my post, mine is currently blank.))
I would say that it's necessary to have an account on the GTA world forum as the latest version and the most updated version of the penal code that the server uses is on there. So yes, I would say that it's a must have as it is used on a daily basis.
Andrew Grimes
Retired Police Officer II
Retired Police Officer II
Badge Number: 10930
((Asking just out of the blue in the worst case scenario, if I am unable to attend one of the future inductions (But still attends academy, passes recruitment & PAE etc) can I be inducted privately later? I would of course attend if I am able but sometimes my work hours variates and I don't have a lot of personal requests to make about that, certainly not 2 evenings in one month.))
Owen Meyer
Retired Police Captain
Retired Police Captain
Andrew Grimes wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:28 pm ((Asking just out of the blue in the worst case scenario, if I am unable to attend one of the future inductions (But still attends academy, passes recruitment & PAE etc) can I be inducted privately later? I would of course attend if I am able but sometimes my work hours variates and I don't have a lot of personal requests to make about that, certainly not 2 evenings in one month.))
((Yes the Police Academy Graduation is not mandatory and as long as you have passed the Post Academy Exam stage you are able to get your private induction into the faction at any given time after the Police Academy Graduation has happened if you are not able to attend it. You need to be able to attend one of the two academy sessions that gets scheduled for the recruitment drive as there is a very small chance that you will get a private academy done for you. Usually, people that can't attend any of the two sessions will be moved to the next recruitment drive.))
Jon Wiley
Badge Number: 12557.
((Spawn stated on Discord that there is still continued work going into the academy process at present. Is there any update on whether or not an academy is still planned for the end of the month, or is it more than likely going to be pushed back to a later date to allow for additional time on the recruitment process changes?

Thanks.))
Owen Meyer
Retired Police Captain
Retired Police Captain
Carl_Goldsworthy wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:14 pm ((Spawn stated on Discord that there is still continued work going into the academy process at present. Is there any update on whether or not an academy is still planned for the end of the month, or is it more than likely going to be pushed back to a later date to allow for additional time on the recruitment process changes?

Thanks.))
Recruitment is scheduled to open at the end of this month. We are currently in the "late" stages of finishing everything up. Right now all the information about the current revamp of the recruitment and academy can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=503&t=13661

At least I hope that we can be finished with the work on Sunday this week and open it up at midnight with the upcoming LSPD newsletter, but it can be shorter or longer, it all depends if our current schedule is on time or not.
Jon Wiley
Badge Number: 12557.
Steve Bright wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:32 am
Carl_Goldsworthy wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:14 pm ((Spawn stated on Discord that there is still continued work going into the academy process at present. Is there any update on whether or not an academy is still planned for the end of the month, or is it more than likely going to be pushed back to a later date to allow for additional time on the recruitment process changes?

Thanks.))
Recruitment is scheduled to open at the end of this month. We are currently in the "late" stages of finishing everything up. Right now all the information about the current revamp of the recruitment and academy can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=503&t=13661

At least I hope that we can be finished with the work on Sunday this week and open it up at midnight with the upcoming LSPD newsletter, but it can be shorter or longer, it all depends if our current schedule is on time or not.
Thank you very much for the hasty reply.

I hope to see you through the recruitment process soon enough.

Regards,
Carl Goldsworthy.
Seon-mi Won
If I was permanently banned from the police academy for a felony I was wrongfully charged for during a previous police academy drive, which was appealed against recently and charges dropped, does it mean that the ban is still active and prevents me from applying again to the police academy?
Richard Musgrove
Retired Police Lieutenant
Retired Police Lieutenant
Badge Number: 13368
Primary Assignment: Professional Standards Bureau
Seon-mi Won wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:44 pm If I was permanently banned from the police academy for a felony I was wrongfully charged for during a previous police academy drive, which was appealed against recently and charges dropped, does it mean that the ban is still active and prevents me from applying again to the police academy?
Most likely not. If the charges were dropped its as if you have no conviction, so it shouldn't be a problem.
Just basing this on logic and recruitment process topics, could be wrong so take this with a pinch of salt.
Owen Meyer
Retired Police Captain
Retired Police Captain
Seon-mi Won wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:44 pm If I was permanently banned from the police academy for a felony I was wrongfully charged for during a previous police academy drive, which was appealed against recently and charges dropped, does it mean that the ban is still active and prevents me from applying again to the police academy?
You got to wait for STAFF to review your ban appeal.