Address: Macdonald Motel Room 16, Los Santos
Contact Number: 86899236
TIME AND LOCATION
Time and date: 17:15 - 16/07/2023
Street: Hawick Avenue.
Area: Clothing shop.
Witnesses: at least two witnesses, but no contact information nor names

STATEMENT OF EVENTS/REASON FOR COMPLAINT
On July 16th, at 17:15 , I was working on a contract to deliver multiple crates to the Hawick Avenue clothing shop. Upon arriving at the location, I began unloading the cargo. After delivering the first crate to the store, I walked back to the van. Near the van, there was a man, a white male, most likely Caucasian. He was not wearing any headwear but had on a khaki-colored t-shirt and blue jeans, if I remember correctly. The perpetrator attempted to snatch a crate from the van's cargo compartment. When I confronted him, he turned towards me and tried to take the crate I was holding. I refused to give it up, and suddenly he punched me in the face. I fell from the punch, and he proceeded to kick me multiple times in the stomach. While the kicking was occurring, I saw a police vehicle drive past us, but they didn't take any action. Eventually, he kicked me in the head, and I lost consciousness.
After a few minutes, I was awakened by a stranger who poured water on my head. I immediately asked the person next to me what had happened. The man who poured the water hadn't witnessed the attack, but a woman who was nearby told me that I was attacked by two individuals. Unfortunately, she didn't provide a description of the perpetrators. By the time I regained consciousness, the assailant had fled. I was then rushed to the hospital. I can confirm that nothing was stolen from me during the assault, as I had my money and phone on me. The assault itself seemed random; I had no prior knowledge of the attacker's identity. Based on my observations, it appears that the assailant was a drug user as he was sweaty and behaved erratically. He also had blood on his face.
I request that you bring the perpetrators to justice and apprehend them. I believe the clothing shop must have CCTV cameras, and the incident occurred on a public street during daylight. Someone must have witnessed the attackers.

EVIDENCE
At the moment, I am unable to provide any evidence of the assault. However, I believe that the clothing shop has CCTV cameras that may have captured the moments of the attack.

((I can provide OOC'ly screenshots to better understand the scene.))
Sofia Ortega
Captain II
Captain II
Primary Assignment: Field Training Program
Serial No.: 62060
Please submit your report privately to the Crime Complaint Coordinator. You should not submit this form in any public section of the website.