"to protect and to serve"

Lee Linh
Police Officer III+1
Police Officer III+1
Badge Number: 112486
Primary Assignment: Traffic Division
LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT
EMPLOYEE COMMENDATION

• If you would like to commend an employee of the Los Santos Police Department, please fill out this form. You may either fill out this form electronically or return it to any police facility. You may also commend an employee by writing a letter to the Commanding Officer of the police station in your Area. Verbal commendations may be given to any Department Supervisor. Your comments will be reviewed by the concerned Commanding Officer and the commended employee.

The Los Santos Police Department thanks you for your interest and for taking the time to complete this form.

1. Date of contact with employee: 24/JUNE/2023

Time of contact with employee: 03:36 AM PM

Location of contact (i.e., address, cross streets, business name etc.): The Blue Lion, a rooftop.

2. Employee's name, serial number (if known) and assignment (Their rank, name of police station or location where employee is assigned.)

• Name: Matthew Russell

Serial Number: Unknown

Assignment: Traffic Division

3. What initiated your contact with the employee?

• Police response to your call
        Traffic stop
        Traffic collision
        Made a report at a police station

Other: Arrested me

• Pick up personal property
        Visit by detective
        Witness at a police investigation
        Public Relations event

4. What would you like to commend about the employee's performance?

During an arrest made against me, Matthew Russell conducted himself very well. During negotiations to remove me from a rooftop after a foot pursuit, he agreed to provide me with a meal from Up-N-Atom if I surrendered. I surrendered myself willingly, without issue, and he stayed true to his word by providing me with the meal at the station. He thoroughly explained how an arrest while on bond is processed, then sent me to Twin Towers where I am currently mailing this form from. He should be given a medal or some type of award.

I also apologize to the other officers at the scene for my conduct. I hope you can forgive me.

Print your name: Dwight Jones
    Telephone # (Optional): Don't own one.

Sofia Ortega
Captain II
Captain II
Primary Assignment: Field Training Program
Serial No.: 62060
LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT

DWAYNE BURKE
Chief of Police

LSPD Headquarters
2 W Occupation Avenue
Los Santos, SA. 90012
MARCUS CAMBRIDGE
Mayor

Dwight Jones

Dear Mr. Jones:

Thank you for contacting the Los Santos Police Department. Your commendation has been received and forwarded to the employee's supervisor and/or Commanding Officer. On behalf of the Department, I would like to thank you for taking the time to recognize this employee and submitting this commendation.

If you wish to provide any further information, please do not hesitate to contact the Department on 9101.

Respectfully,

DWAYNE BURKE
Chief of Police

SOFIA ORTEGA, Captain
Los Santos Police Department

AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
www.LSPDOnLine.org
www.joinLSPD.com