Austin Ortega
Police Officer III
Police Officer III
Primary Assignment: Metropolitan Division
Serial No.: 85596
bwlspdlogo

EMPLOYEE COMMENDATION
Los Santos Police Department

• Civilians who would like to commend an employee of the Los Santos Police Department, please fill out this form. You may submit it via the Commendation's Desk electronically or return it in person to any LSPD community police station. If you prefer, you may write a letter to the Commanding Officer of the community police station in your area regarding the commendation of an employee based out of the station. Your comments will then be reviewed by the concerned Commanding Officer and forwarded to the commended employee.

The Los Santos Police Department thanks you for your interest and time in completing this form.

1. Date of contact with employee: 30/MAR/2022

Time of contact with employee: 7.30 AM PM

Location of contact (i.e., address, cross streets, business name etc.): Vespucci Boulevard, Pillbox Hill, Los Santos

2. Employee's name, serial number (if known) and assignment (Their rank, name of police station or location where employee is assigned.)
      • Name: FIRSTNAME. Cohle

Serial Number: 78272

Assignment: N/A

3. What initiated your contact with the employee?
      • Police response to your call
        Traffic stop
        Traffic collision
        Made a report at a police station

Other: Every day for the past 20 years, I have been jogging around the City with my wife. Today was memorable, as Officer Cohle (badge number 78272) pulled over to the side of the road to offer us each a cold bottle of water.
      • Pick up personal property
        Visit by detective
        Witness at a police investigation
        Public Relations event

4. What would you like to commend about the employee's performance?

Community outreach. The aforementioned officer pulled over to the side of the road and engaged in a friendly discussion with us about physical wellbeing while offering us each a cold bottle of water for the remainder of our jogging session.

Print your name: NOAH WADE
    Telephone # (Optional): 38849129
Michelle Li
Assistant Chief of Police
Assistant Chief of Police
Badge Number: 12293
Primary Assignment: Office of the Chief of Staff

DWAYNE BURKE
CHIEF OF POLICE

VESPUCCI HEADQUARTERS
1308 SAN ANDREAS AVE.
LOS SANTOS, SAN ANDREAS
bwlspdlogo

Dear Noah Wade,
  • Your commendation has been received and forwarded to the employee's immediate supervisor for review. On behalf of the Department, I would like to thank you for taking the time to recognize this employee and submitting this commendation.

Should there be additional information or details which you would like to share, you may contact my office.

Respectfully,
Jacqueline Coburn, Chief of Staff
Los Santos Police Department