The Official Site of the Los Santos Police Department

"to protect and to serve"

Dova Robertson
Primary Assignment: N/A
bwlspdlogo

EMPLOYEE COMMENDATION
Los Santos Police Department

• Civilians who would like to commend an employee of the Los Santos Police Department, please fill out this form. You may submit it via the Commendation's Desk electronically or return it in person to any LSPD community police station. If you prefer, you may write a letter to the Commanding Officer of the community police station in your area regarding the commendation of an employee based out of the station. Your comments will then be reviewed by the concerned Commanding Officer and forwarded to the commended employee.

The Los Santos Police Department thanks you for your interest and time in completing this form.

1. Date of contact with employee: January 8th, 2022

Time of contact with employee: Around 1:40PM
      Location of contact: East Vinewood, Between Glory Way and Popular Street

2. Employee's name, serial number (if known) and assignment (Their rank, name of police station or location where employee is assigned.)
      • Name: Officer Watson

Serial Number: Unknown

Assignment: Forgot unfortunately

• What initiated your contact with the employee?
        • Police response to your call

[*]What would you like to commend about the employee's performance?

Officer Watson was extremely helpful and very kind towards me considering the call was about my mistake, she gave helpful advice about mechanics and treated my vehicle with the upmost respect (asking about scraping and tint). It felt as if she was a friend and not just someone there to help and go. She complimented my vehicle which was something I wouldn't really expect from an officer but it really brightened my mood considering the situation. Overall the interaction between us was extremely friendly and helpful, I wouldn't mind seeing more officers like her in the future and I could easily imagine her as a role model for the community!

Print your name: Dova Robertson
      Telephone #: 47819281
James Salerno
Captain II
Captain II
Badge Number: 17255 / 11647
Primary Assignment: Supervisor School

BRANCH GOODWATER
CHIEF OF POLICE

VESPUCCI HEADQUARTERS
1308 SAN ANDREAS AVE.
PO BOX 325
LOS SANTOS, SAN ANDREAS
bwlspdlogo

Dear Dova Robertson,
  • Your request has been received and forwarded to the employee's immediate supervisor for review. On behalf of the department, I would like to thank you for taking the time to recognize this employee and submitting this report.

You may be contacted with follow-up questions should they be required by the employee's immediate supervisor. Should there be additional information or details which you would like to share, you may contact Lieutenant Wallace Foster.
Respectfully,

Captain James Salerno
Los Santos Police Department