The Official Site of the Los Santos Police Department

"to protect and to serve"

AdStrat
Primary Assignment: N/A
[Employee Commendation] — Rank. Firstname Lastname
bwlspdlogo

EMPLOYEE COMMENDATION
Los Santos Police Department

• Civilians who would like to commend an employee of the Los Santos Police Department, please fill out this form. You may submit it via the Commendation's Desk electronically or return it in person to any LSPD community police station. If you prefer, you may write a letter to the Commanding Officer of the community police station in your area regarding the commendation of an employee based out of the station. Your comments will then be reviewed by the concerned Commanding Officer and forwarded to the commended employee.

The Los Santos Police Department thanks you for your interest and time in completing this form.

1. Date of contact with employee: 01/11/2021

Time of contact with employee: 11 AM PM

Location of contact (i.e., address, cross streets, business name etc.): Where Hawick Avenue crosses San Vitus Voulevard

2. Employee's name, serial number (if known) and assignment (Their rank, name of police station or location where employee is assigned.)
      • Name: Frederick Castanza

Serial Number: A54524

Assignment: Unknown
      • Name: Matthew Emerson

Serial Number: 43949

Assignment: Unknown

3. What initiated your contact with the employee?
      • Police response to your call
        Traffic stop
        Traffic collision
        Made a report at a police station

Other: Answer here
      • Pick up personal property
        Visit by detective
        Witness at a police investigation
        Public Relations event

4. What would you like to commend about the employee's performance?

I had been robbed at gunpoint, and while I was extremely shaken up, these two officers were extremely caring and thorough with their investigation. They took their time with me and my friend, asking various questions and gathering all of the evidence that they could. A lot of officers seem to ignore calls such as robberies, as proven by the fact that several were showing up for a chase when nobody wanted to show up for my robbery. These officers did a great service, showed dedication to even the mundane portions of the job, and they deserve recognition for that. Frederick also later showed up to another robbery I was a victim in one day later and followed up on the previous case with me.

Print your name: Adelaide Straton
    Telephone # (Optional): 3075794
James Salerno
Captain II
Captain II
Badge Number: 17255 / 11647
Primary Assignment: Supervisor School

BRANCH GOODWATER
CHIEF OF POLICE

VESPUCCI HEADQUARTERS
1308 SAN ANDREAS AVE.
PO BOX 325
LOS SANTOS, SAN ANDREAS
bwlspdlogo

Dear Adelaide Straton,
  • Your request has been received and forwarded to the employee's immediate supervisor for review. On behalf of the department, I would like to thank you for taking the time to recognize this employee and submitting this report.

You may be contacted with follow-up questions should they be required by the employee's immediate supervisor. Should there be additional information or details which you would like to share, you may contact Captain Jake Anderson in reference to Officer Frederick Castanza, and Lieutenant Jennifer Falcon in reference to Officer Matthew Emerson.
Respectfully,

Captain James Salerno
Los Santos Police Department