The Official Site of the Los Santos Police Department

"to protect and to serve"

Azzamac
Primary Assignment: N/A
bwlspdlogo

EMPLOYEE COMMENDATION
Los Santos Police Department

• Civilians who would like to commend an employee of the Los Santos Police Department, please fill out this form. You may submit it via the Commendation's Desk electronically or return it in person to any LSPD community police station. If you prefer, you may write a letter to the Commanding Officer of the community police station in your area regarding the commendation of an employee based out of the station. Your comments will then be reviewed by the concerned Commanding Officer and forwarded to the commended employee.

The Los Santos Police Department thanks you for your interest and time in completing this form.

1. Date of contact with employee: 11/07/2021

Time of contact with employee: 1200-1830 AM PM

Location of contact (i.e., address, cross streets, business name etc.): Mission Row Station

2. Employee's name, serial number (if known) and assignment (Their rank, name of police station or location where employee is assigned.)
      • Name: Carmen Bennett

Serial Number: Not Known

Assignment: Ride Along

3. What initiated your contact with the employee?
      • Police response to your call
        Traffic stop
        Traffic collision
        Made a report at a police station

Other: Ride Along
      • Pick up personal property
        Visit by detective
        Witness at a police investigation
        Public Relations event

4. What would you like to commend about the employee's performance?

Officer Bennett conducted herself in an highly professional manner, reflecting all the core standards and ethos expected of a Los Santos police officer. She is a credit to the force and undoubtedly set a high standard for other officers to aspire to and also match. During the few hours spent with her, I witnessed several aspects of the job from traffic stops, public relations all the way through to Road traffic collisions. She never faltered under pressure and showed me exactly what is to be expected of a law enforcement officer.

Print your name: Dr Charlie Greenwood
    Telephone # (Optional): 79325436