Samantha Lee
Retired Police Officer II
Retired Police Officer II
Badge Number: 25
Primary Assignment: Traffic Division
bwlspdlogo

EMPLOYEE COMMENDATION
Los Santos Police Department

• Civilians who would like to commend an employee of the Los Santos Police Department, please fill out this form. You may submit it via the Commendation's Desk electronically or return it in person to any LSPD community police station. If you prefer, you may write a letter to the Commanding Officer of the community police station in your area regarding the commendation of an employee based out of the station. Your comments will then be reviewed by the concerned Commanding Officer and forwarded to the commended employee.

The Los Santos Police Department thanks you for your interest and time in completing this form.

1. Date of contact with employee: 10/NOV/2021

Time of contact with employee: 10:30 AM PM

Location of contact (i.e., address, cross streets, business name etc.): Eclipse Boulevard

2. Employee's name, serial number (if known) and assignment (Their rank, name of police station or location where employee is assigned.)
      • Name: Ramirez

Serial Number: Unknown

Assignment: Detective

3. What initiated your contact with the employee?
      • Police response to your call
        Traffic stop
        Traffic collision
        Made a report at a police station

Other: N/A
      • Pick up personal property
        Visit by detective
        Witness at a police investigation
        Public Relations event

4. What would you like to commend about the employee's performance?

Detective Ramirez initiated a traffic stop on me at Eclipse Boulevard. Detective Ramirez remained extremely friendly throughout the stop and treated me with respect, engaged in a friendly conversation besides talking about my wrong-doings in traffic. I think it's pretty rare to come across Police Officers (Detectives) like Detective Ramirez and I'm grateful to have someone like her in the department. Keep up the good work Detective! We need more law enforcement like you.

Print your name: Kaitlyn Edwards
    Telephone # (Optional): 9240
Sofia Ortega
Captain II
Captain II
Primary Assignment: Field Training Program
Serial No.: 62060
LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT

DWAYNE BURKE
Chief of Police

LSPD Headquarters
2 W Occupation Avenue
Los Santos, SA. 90012
MARCUS CAMBRIDGE
Mayor

Kaitlyn Edwards

Dear Ms. Edwards:

Thank you for contacting the Los Santos Police Department. Your commendation has been received and forwarded to the employee's supervisor and/or Commanding Officer. On behalf of the Department, I would like to thank you for taking the time to recognize this employee and submitting this commendation.

If you wish to provide any further information, please do not hesitate to contact the Department on 9101.

Respectfully,

DWAYNE BURKE
Chief of Police

SOFIA ORTEGA, Captain
Los Santos Police Department

AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
www.LSPDOnLine.org
www.joinLSPD.com