CIVILIAN CRIME COMPLAINT REPORT - LAURA VINADETTI

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Full name(s): Laura Vinadetti
Address: N/A
Contact Number: 90909090
TIME AND LOCATION
Time and date: 11:55 AM - 16/SEP/2022.
Street: Red Desert Avenue.
Area: The Big Puffa, Del Perro's Pier - inside the establishment.
Witnesses: Myself and CCTV camera(s).

STATEMENT OF EVENTS/REASON FOR COMPLAINT
As I was hanging out in the café that my friend owns in the morning hours of the 16th of September, at the The Big Puffa. I was in the kitchen making myself a cup of coffee, alone, not until a female with dark brown hair, black leather jacket, black cropped undershirt, dark in color jeans with a black belt, wearing black chuckie shoes; decided to brandish her firearm (handgun) at me, threateningly gesturing and motioning me to open the glass door that I had locked with her firearm in hand. She counted down from three to one as she waited for me to unlock the door with the gun in her hand. I unlocked the door, fearing for my life and that was when the female carelessly ''laughed it off'' with her buddy. She then put her firearm (handgun) away in her waist area after. I personally was terrified and I couldn't wait to grab my personal belongings and leave as soon as possible. That female was called a ''Bella'' by a few others in the café before the crime occurred.

EVIDENCE

>CCTV footage showcased the following: a female with dark brown hair, black leather jacket, black cropped undershirt, dark in color jeans with a black belt, wearing black chuckie shoes taking hold of her firearm (handgun) from her waistline and brandishing it openly in the establishment by the locked and closed glass door that Laura Vinadetti was behind. The female with dark brown hair was seen then stashing her handgun away in her waistline after a brief minute. Laura Vinadetti was seen unlocking the glass door and heading straight to the exit in somewhat of a hurry, the footage had no audio, but the female with dark brown hair was speaking from behind the glass door and looked intimidating with the gun in her hand<

>another sequence of CCTV footage showcased the following: a female with dark brown hair, black leather jacket, black cropped undershirt, dark in color jeans with a black belt, wearing black chuckie shoes sitting on a black in color chair in the establishment with her legs crossed. She was seen talking and interacting with other patrons in the establishment for some time<

((CCTV footage attached to the email: https://imgur.com/a/CNeVbR0))
Last edited by Vanessa Bushwick on Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.