Primary Assignment: N/A

COMPLAINT OF EMPLOYEE MISCONDUCT
INTERNAL AFFAIRS GROUP
LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT

1. Reporting Party
  • 1.1. Name: Renjiro Aoki
    1.2. Phone Number: 3163
    1.3. Address: 2354 Bridge Street.

1.4. Department (If Applicable): Traffic.
    1.5. Rank (If Applicable):

(( 1.6. GTA World Forum Name: Zuluu ))
2. Reported Employee(s)
  • 2.1. Name(s): Unknown
    2.2. Badge Number(s): Unknown

2.3. Callsign(s): Unknown
    2.4. Description(s): Caucasian Male.
3. Incident
  • 3.1. Date(s) and Time(s): 17/08/2022 19:30
    3.2. Location(s) of Incident(s): Grand Senora Desert - Southbound Senora Freeway/Los Santos Freeway.

3.3. Detailed Description of Event(s): At approximately 19:30, I was driving Southbound from Sandy Shores on the Senora Freeway, upon passing the bridge to transfer to the Los Santos Freeway my blue Elegy RH8 was struck by a spikestrip cast out in the road by an unknown Traffic officer across both the left and right lanes. Upon hitting the strip my vehicle lost its tires and veered left out of control, where it made impact against the divider, causing my arm to be broken. The vehicle then spun back across the Freeway after the impact, where it rested facing northbound at a halt. Following this, a black Kuruma, the actual target of the spikes passed through and struck the same divider, where it kept driving on down the highway followed by three LSPD vehicles, a Scout leading the pursuit followed by two sedans. None of these vehicles stopped to check if I was okay after being spiked and having a large crash. The unit which initially caused the crash and spiked my vehicle, driving a slicktop Torrence then made a U-turn from his spike position, and continued off Southbound in pursuit of the Kuruma aswell, failing to stop and check my condition. I then rolled the Elegy forward out of traffic on its flat tires, exited the vehicle and made the call to Emergency services. Deputies and Rangers responded to my call to administer aid until Paramedics then arrived afterward and I was taken to hospital.

3.4. Witnesses: There were approximately four Deputies at the scene, aswell as two Rangers.

3.5. Evidence: Include any evidence you have (e.g. phone recordings)
    TYPE_OF_EVIDENCE: show

(( 3.6. Out-of-Character Evidence )): Include any out of character evidence you have (e.g. chatlogs, screenshots, video recordings, etcetera)

4. Information
  • 4.1. Requested Restitution: Monetary Compensation for injuries and vehicle damages.

4.2. Additional Information: N/A
5. Declaration
    Declaration: show
    By submitting this complaint and signing below, the signer and reporting party hereby give permission to the Los Santos Police Department to conduct a background investigation of the signer (and the reporting party), if deemed necessary by the Department, and to contact any person(s) or agency whom may add to or aid in this investigation. Furthermore, if applicable, the signer authorizes persons, firms, agencies and institutions on this form to release or confirm information pertinent to them and/or the investigation, and any statements they have made as included in the complaint.

Whilst the Los Santos Police Department will attempt to keep the signer and the reporting party's identity undisclosed to accused employees, or other relevant persons, the signer understands that the Department may be required to either disclose their identity, disclose parts of this form, disclose any evidence attached, or any combination of the aforementioned to any appropriate parties if deemed necessary by the Department. The signer understands that the scope of the internal investigation launched as a result of the complaint is not limited merely to the allegations made against accused employees.

Furthermore, the signer agrees that if they attempt to withdraw their report in any shape, way, or form regardless of what medium is used and regardless if the withdrawal request is fulfilled or not that they shall forfeit any restitution that they requested, are requesting, and/or any restitution that would've been awarded if the investigation from the report is sustained against the reported employee(s) and the circumstances surrounding the incident would call for such restitution.

(( By signing this you confirm that all and any out-of-character evidence included within the complaint (if any) is true and was not in any way, shape, or form manipulated and/or fabricated. Lying on an out-of-character medium, or fabricating evidence, could be subject to admin punishment, up to and including a permanent server ban. ))

In signing this agreement the signer acknowledges and represents that they have read the Declaration, understand it, and sign it voluntarily as a part of their own free act and deed; no oral representations, statements, or inducements, apart from the foregoing signature and agreement, have been made. the signer hereby certifies that the details that have been provided in the complaint are true to the best of their knowledge, and do not include any misleading or false statements. The signer confirms that he or she has read the entirety of the Complaint of Employee Misconduct document and confirms that the complaint and contents within are in line with the regulations stipulated within the Personnel Complaint Information document (( This includes Out of Character regulations. )).

Signature: Renjiro Aoki
    Date: 18/08/2022

Eli Harris
Police Sergeant I
Police Sergeant I
Badge Number: 4660
Primary Assignment: Mission Row Division
Serial No.: 83393
Renjiro Aoki wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:21 pm
Send this complaint to the Internal Affairs Mailbox for it to be reviewed and processed appropriately.