[b]1.3. Address:[/b] 1157 Palomino Avenue

[b]1.4. Department (If Applicable):[/b] -
[b]1.5. Rank (If Applicable):[/b] -

[b](( 1.6. GTA World Forum Name:[/b] Gazzeh [b]))[/b][/list]

[b][size=125]2. Reported Employee(s)[/size][/b]
[list][b]2.1. Name(s):[/b] -Unknown
[b]2.2. Badge Number(s):[/b] Unknown

[b]2.3. Callsign(s):[/b] Unknown
[b]2.4. Description(s):[/b] Employee that recovered a stolen vehicle "WMM488" Sultan SG3 Coupe.
[/list]

[b][size=125]3. Incident[/size][/b]
[list][b]3.1. Date(s) and Time(s):[/b] 11/AUG/2022 02:00
[b]3.2. Location(s) of Incident(s):[/b] Davis

[b]3.3. Detailed Description of Event(s):[/b] I reported my vehicles stolen in the late hours of 10th August. After looking for my car for about half an hour, I saw it escape from a police stop and couple minutes later saw it in a chase in the same area. 2 hours after seeing it being chased, I contacted police departments non emergency line twice to see if my vehicle had been recovered. I was left waiting with no response from police department. Having assumed that it had ran away from the police I went to sleep. After waking up, my phone had no notifications from the LSPD or any of their officers. I decided to make my way to the area where the vehicle was chased and found it parked on the side of the road. I proceeded to contact LSPD to report my vehicle found, from where I got a surprising report that my vehicle had already been recovered/ found by the police and was no longer reported as stolen. Surprising to me, because I was not notified of my vehicle being found and I had to go out myself to SEARCH FOR MY VEHICLE WHICH HAD BEEN FOUND/ RECOVERED BY OFFICERS. Thank you for finding my car, but why was I not informed of my vehicles recovery and why was I not informed of its location?

[b]3.4. Witnesses:[/b] Include any witnesses, other officers, or supervisors that were present. Include their contact information, if known.

[b]3.5. Evidence:[/b] Include any evidence you have (e.g. phone recordings)

[altspoiler=TYPE_OF_EVIDENCE][/altspoiler]

[b](( 3.6. Out-of-Character Evidence )):[/b] Include any out of character evidence you have (e.g. chatlogs, screenshots, video recordings, etcetera)

[altspoiler=TYPE_OF_EVIDENCE][/altspoiler][/list]

[b][size=125]4. Information[/size][/b]
[list][b]4.1. Requested Restitution:[/b] I am just looking for answers to my final two questions.

[b]4.2. Additional Information:[/b] Detail any additional information or concerns
[/list]

[b][size=125]5. Declaration[/size][/b]
[list][b]5.1.[/b]
[altspoiler=Declaration]By submitting this complaint and signing below, the signer and reporting party hereby give permission to the Los Santos Police Department to conduct a background investigation of the signer (and the reporting party), if deemed necessary by the Department, and to contact any person(s) or agency whom may add to or aid in this investigation. Furthermore, if applicable, the signer authorizes persons, firms, agencies and institutions on this form to release or confirm information pertinent to them and/or the investigation, and any statements they have made as included in the complaint.

Whilst the Los Santos Police Department will attempt to keep the signer and the reporting party's identity undisclosed to accused employees, or other relevant persons, the signer understands that the Department may be required to either disclose their identity, disclose parts of this form, disclose any evidence attached, or any combination of the aforementioned to any appropriate parties if deemed necessary by the Department. The signer understands that the scope of the internal investigation launched as a result of the complaint is not limited merely to the allegations made against accused employees.

Furthermore, the signer agrees that if they attempt to withdraw their report in any shape, way, or form regardless of what medium is used and regardless if the withdrawal request is fulfilled or not that they shall forfeit any restitution that they requested, are requesting, and/or any restitution that would've been awarded if the investigation from the report is sustained against the reported employee(s) and the circumstances surrounding the incident would call for such restitution.

(( By signing this you confirm that all and any out-of-character evidence included within the complaint (if any) is true and was not in any way, shape, or form manipulated and/or fabricated. Lying on an out-of-character medium, or fabricating evidence, could be subject to admin punishment, up to and including a permanent server ban. ))

In signing this agreement the signer acknowledges and represents that they have read the Declaration, understand it, and sign it voluntarily as a part of their own free act and deed; no oral representations, statements, or inducements, apart from the foregoing signature and agreement, have been made. the signer hereby certifies that the details that have been provided in the complaint are true to the best of their knowledge, and do not include any misleading or false statements. The signer confirms that he or she has read the entirety of the Complaint of Employee Misconduct document and confirms that the complaint and contents within are in line with the regulations stipulated within the Personnel Complaint Information document (( This includes Out of Character regulations. )).[/altspoiler]

[b]Signature:[/b] RMessner
[b]Date:[/b] 12/AUG/2022
[/list][hr][/hr][/divbox]
Eli Harris
Police Sergeant I
Police Sergeant I
Badge Number: 4660
Primary Assignment: Mission Row Division
Serial No.: 83393
@Ricardo Messner Please ensure that you follow the Personnel Complaint guidelines by emailing your complaint to the Internal Affairs Mailbox.