The Official Site of the Los Santos Police Department

"to protect and to serve"

Rico Rayas
Primary Assignment: N/A
LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT
EMPLOYEE COMMENDATION

• If you would like to commend an employee of the Los Santos Police Department, please fill out this form. You may either fill out this form electronically or return it to any police facility. You may also commend an employee by writing a letter to the Commanding Officer of the police station in your Area. Verbal commendations may be given to any Department Supervisor. Your comments will be reviewed by the concerned Commanding Officer and the commended employee.

The Los Santos Police Department thanks you for your interest and for taking the time to complete this form.

1. Date of contact with employee: 13/03/2024

Time of contact with employee: 10:20 AM PM

Location of contact (i.e., address, cross streets, business name etc.): Rockford Hills, San Vitus Boulevard

2. Employee's name, serial number (if known) and assignment (Their rank, name of police station or location where employee is assigned.)

• Name: Roy Calderon

Serial Number: 146129

Assignment: N/A

3. What initiated your contact with the employee?

• Police response to your call
        Traffic stop
        Traffic collision
        Made a report at a police station

Other: Answer here

• Pick up personal property
        Visit by detective
        Witness at a police investigation
        Public Relations event

4. What would you like to commend about the employee's performance?

Officer Roy Calderon promptly responded to my call after I decided to get out from a situation in which two taxi drivers, who picked me up earlier in the night for a fare, crashed their vehicle into a wall with me still inside and tried to blame my reaction as unjustified. He approached the individuals with calmness and professionality just like you would expect from a LSPD Officer.

Print your name: Rico Rayas
    Telephone # (Optional): N/A

Sofia Ortega
Captain II
Captain II
Primary Assignment: Field Training Program
Serial No.: 62060
LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT

DWAYNE BURKE
Chief of Police

LSPD Headquarters
2 W Occupation Avenue
Los Santos, SA. 90012
HANK PRESTON
Mayor

April 10, 2024

Rico Rayas

Employee Commendation — Received

Thank you for submitting an Employee Commendation Form to the Los Santos Police Department. Your application has been received by the Department and will be reviewed in detail by a member of Command Staff.

Your commendation will then be forwarded to the employee's Supervisor and/or Commanding Officer. On behalf of the Department, I would like to thank you for taking the time to recognize this employee and submitting this commendation.

Should you have any questions concerning this matter, please contact Captain Sofia Ortega, Coordinator, Field Training Program at [email protected].

Respectfully,

DWAYNE BURKE
Chief of Police

SOFIA ORTEGA, Captain
Coordinator
Field Training Program

AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
www.LSPDOnLine.org
www.joinLSPD.com