The Official Site of the Los Santos Police Department

"to protect and to serve"

This board is now decommissioned. Please use the new Recruitment Board for your applications. If you have already applied please re-apply there (make sure to use the new format).

The Recruitment Desk is the hub for those seeking employment within the Los Santos Police Department.

Information regarding Police Officer recruitment can be found here.
Recruitment drive dates shall be announced here.
Police Officer roles shall be submitted here.

(( Forum names for recruitment should be in Forename Surname format. If you require your forum account name to be changed, you may post a request here. ))
Daniel Moretta
Retired Police Officer III+1
Retired Police Officer III+1
Badge Number: 26717
Primary Assignment: Traffic Division
Any word on when Faction Slots open up? I passed the last academy (21 out of 25 i believe) however due to limiting slots i was put on a reserve list for when more faction slots are added.
Evelyn Monroe
Badge Number: 309
Primary Assignment: N/A
Jason_Greenhill wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:03 pm Any word on when Faction Slots open up? I passed the last academy (21 out of 25 i believe) however due to limiting slots i was put on a reserve list for when more faction slots are added.
When more faction slots are given and recruitment is reopened, we will call upon the reserved ones.
Leroy Walker
Dakota_Eastwood wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:48 pm When more faction slots are given and recruitment is reopened, we will call upon the reserved ones.
Normally, how many slots are given at each time? Just so I can have an idea.
Evelyn Monroe
Badge Number: 309
Alex Riggs wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:11 am
Dakota_Eastwood wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:48 pm When more faction slots are given and recruitment is reopened, we will call upon the reserved ones.
Normally, how many slots are given at each time? Just so I can have an idea.
If we go with the current standard, we have been given ten slots per. Right now, we have 40 slots with only one opening at the moment. I am hoping to be given an extra 20 slots to increase our max to 60.