The Official Site of the Los Santos Police Department

"to protect and to serve"

This board is now decommissioned. Please use the new Recruitment Board for your applications. If you have already applied please re-apply there (make sure to use the new format).

The Recruitment Desk is the hub for those seeking employment within the Los Santos Police Department.

Information regarding Police Officer recruitment can be found here.
Recruitment drive dates shall be announced here.
Police Officer roles shall be submitted here.

(( Forum names for recruitment should be in Forename Surname format. If you require your forum account name to be changed, you may post a request here. ))
Andy_Walker
JosephKlebitz wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:35 am Hi. Just wondering when or if recruitment will be opening again soon. Apologies if this is not the correct place to ask. Cheers.
Hello thanks for being patient. Once the slots are filled, we will review our faction allowance with Head of Factions and will re assess our numbers. We would ideally like to have a few slots open every month for people to fill so watch this space.
JimmyCZ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:05 pm Where can I find information about the recruitment process that happened on the main forums? My app was put on pending and I can't reach it no more.
Sorry for the confusion with this, right at the last minute we were offered a proper phpbb forum (This) and have had to transition everything over. With that said, we still have the applications and are in the process of going through them and giving people dates/academies.
Nirka wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:28 pm Hello, I wanted to know how you can say from classes, thank you very much
Sorry, please rephrase your question.
Charles Connor
Retired Police Officer III
Badge Number: 374
Primary Assignment: Traffic Division
Serial No.: 374
Do we have any estimation on when the recruitment will open again?
Mateo Casal
Police Lieutenant II
Police Lieutenant II
Badge Number: 628
Primary Assignment: Field Training Program
Serial No.: 628
I cant get to the app right now, how long will you imagine recruitment will stay open for?
Nathaniel Warren
Retired Police Officer II
Primary Assignment: N/A
Andy_Walker wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:36 pm
Kevin_Aspwood wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:54 pm Who should I contact to have my current username changed to Kevin_Aspwood so that I comply with the OOC requirement?
Consider this done.
Hit me up with a _ aswell, please!
Nathaniel Warren
Thank you senor.
Charles Connor
Badge Number: 374
Serial No.: 374
When will the recruitment open again?
Daniel Moretta
Retired Police Officer III+1
Retired Police Officer III+1
Badge Number: 26717
I was reading the OOC requirements and didn't see it, so i'm not sure if it's a thing for this server but i'll ask anyway. Do we have to be a certain in-game level before we can apply? Like how the LSPD on LS-RP had a level 3 or level 4 requirement before you could join? Or could we just join/submit an application as soon as our characters are created?
Emily Santiago
Retired Police Detective III
Retired Police Detective III
Badge Number: 2232
Jason_Greenhill wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:38 am I was reading the OOC requirements and didn't see it, so i'm not sure if it's a thing for this server but i'll ask anyway. Do we have to be a certain in-game level before we can apply? Like how the LSPD on LS-RP had a level 3 or level 4 requirement before you could join? Or could we just join/submit an application as soon as our characters are created?
You can submit an application as soon as your character is created, yes. No level requirement, as for now at least.