The Official Site of the Los Santos Police Department

"to protect and to serve"

Nick Busto
Primary Assignment: Mission Row Division
Does the restriction on submitting a second application 28 days after the response, apply to a civil position?
Xavier Watkins
Retired Police Officer II
Retired Police Officer II
When will be the next recruitment drive? I'm going to miss the current one. I'd like to know if there's going to be another one within this month, or will I have to wait until next month?
Liam Harris
Police Officer III
Police Officer III
Badge Number: 32587
Serial No.: 32587
Nick Busto wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:48 am Does the restriction on submitting a second application 28 days after the response, apply to a civil position?
No. 14 days as the response says.
Royce Palmer wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:10 am When will be the next recruitment drive? I'm going to miss the current one. I'd like to know if there's going to be another one within this month, or will I have to wait until next month?
Usually there's one recruitment drive every month, however there's no determined timeframe. It depends on when most field training students finish their program and the slots the field training has available.
Timothy Garcia wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:21 am Hi, Just asking for feedback on my last try on the recruitment drive.
Try contacting a command officer: viewtopic.php?f=503&t=46241
Kittisak Thanabatchai
Primary Assignment: N/A
(( Hello. If I was punished for a poor attitude case (ajail), would I still have a chance to apply in the faction after two months have passed? I understand that the demand to LSPD is quite high, which would be understandable if you deny applicants with record. Therefore, I would like to know if I'd ever have a chance to roleplay as a law enforcement officer on GTA W. Thanks. ))
Liam Harris
Police Officer III
Police Officer III
Badge Number: 32587
Serial No.: 32587
Kittisak Thanabatchai wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:56 am (( Hello. If I was punished for a poor attitude case (ajail), would I still have a chance to apply in the faction after two months have passed? I understand that the demand to LSPD is quite high, which would be understandable if you deny applicants with record. Therefore, I would like to know if I'd ever have a chance to roleplay as a law enforcement officer on GTA W. Thanks. ))
(( You can apply at any time as there isn't a specific timeframe anymore for denial based on admin record. It will depend on the time that's passed, your record before that and the quality of your application. In the end, it's a recruitment officer's discretion.

I encourage you to post an application regardless. There's no harm in trying. ))
Casper Morris
If someone was DQ'ed from the LSSD applications, would that effect at person applying for the LSPD?
Matthew Reagan
Retired Police Officer III+1
Primary Assignment: Metropolitan Division
Serial No.: 60889
Jacob_Jones wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:24 pm If someone was DQ'ed from the LSSD applications, would that effect at person applying for the LSPD?
No, it is not gonna affect you in any way.
Tobin Hartman
Primary Assignment: Operations Bureau
Hello!

Can I have my old application sent to me via pm please?
And also who can help me receive exam feedback?

Thank you.
Matthew Reagan
Primary Assignment: Metropolitan Division
Serial No.: 60889
Tobin Hartman wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:27 am Hello!

Can I have my old application sent to me via pm please?
And also who can help me receive exam feedback?

Thank you.
Handled.
Sol Vazquez
Police Officer II
Police Officer II
Primary Assignment: Operations Bureau
Jonathan Shields wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:55 am
Sol Vazquez wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:36 am
Jonathan Shields wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:18 am "How long does it take for appeals to get answered?"
Depends entirely on the appeal.
How long will my appeal take to be answered?
I couldn't tell you. Appeals are very complex beings. They involve not just me, but the rest of RED Command, and sometimes Support Services command too. They require me to talk to the handling officer, and the lead. I have to read their notes and then read the application/interview. I sometimes have to review the letter of the policy, make a recommendation to the RED Commander, and get a verdict from him before I forward it to you. There's no set time line for these things. We, as a division, would rather be thorough then quick.
Talia James
Can someone please advise me on the time it takes for civilian applicants to be seen? I applied almost 2 weeks ago now and I haven't heard back, I haven't even had an acknowledgement of my application yet.

Id appreciate it if someone could get back to me.
Rebecca Lentz
Civilian Supervisor
Civilian Supervisor
Badge Number: 33234
Primary Assignment: Forensic Science Division
Serial No.: 33234
Talia James wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:46 pm Can someone please advise me on the time it takes for civilian applicants to be seen? I applied almost 2 weeks ago now and I haven't heard back, I haven't even had an acknowledgement of my application yet.

Hey, civilian recruitment is a lil' bit different from police officer and it doesn't actually have a fixed start or ending. If more employees are required, they open recruitment for like a couple of positions. I believe when you applied for the Criminalist position, the recruitment was ''On hold''.
So basically, applicants have to wait for a while until a few more Criminalists are needed. Hope that helped!
Talia James
Rebecca Lentz wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:23 pm
Talia James wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:46 pm Can someone please advise me on the time it takes for civilian applicants to be seen? I applied almost 2 weeks ago now and I haven't heard back, I haven't even had an acknowledgement of my application yet.

Hey, civilian recruitment is a lil' bit different from police officer and it doesn't actually have a fixed start or ending. If more employees are required, they open recruitment for like a couple of positions. I believe when you applied for the Criminalist position, the recruitment was ''On hold''.
So basically, applicants have to wait for a while until a few more Criminalists are needed. Hope that helped!
Hi, when I applied for Criminalist on the 29th of march the thread said it was open I specifically checked the list because I saw LEO wasn't open at the time so I wanted to make sure it was ok for me to apply.
Rebecca Lentz
Civilian Supervisor
Civilian Supervisor
Badge Number: 33234
Primary Assignment: Forensic Science Division
Serial No.: 33234
Talia James wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:36 pm

Hi, when I applied for Criminalist on the 29th of march the thread said it was open I specifically checked the list because I saw LEO wasn't open at the time so I wanted to make sure it was ok for me to apply.
Oh. My bad then! But yeah, as I mentioned, it depends on the number of the criminalists we currently have and the decision of the officer-in-charge whether we need more or not. So if your application was left hanging, it means we're currently okay on the staff, but they'll be reviewed when the time comes!
Talia James
Rebecca Lentz wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:07 pm
Talia James wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:36 pm

Oh. My bad then! But yeah, as I mentioned, it depends on the number of the criminalists we currently have and the decision of the officer-in-charge whether we need more or not. So if your application was left hanging, it means we're currently okay on the staff, but they'll be reviewed when the time comes!
It would have been nice if there was some communication to tell me that rather then just letting me hang waiting for a reply. They could have even just replied thank you but we are full and I would have been happy but the way it has been handled has put me off